InfuseFAST Decolletage Bicellulose Sheet Mask - single mask | Wrinkles Schminkles
Wrinkles Schminkles InfuseFAST Decolletage Bicellulose Sheet Mask harnesses a unique formulation of 22 ingredients including anti-aging actives, antioxidants, and natural extracts, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, and uneven skin tone.
Use the InfuseFAST decolletage Mask in conjunction with our Chest Smoothing Kit while you sleep as the perfect intensive ingredient infusion into the skin, providing you with the final step in your decolletage rejuvenating routine.
Brighten your dec, inside and out!
COMPELLING CLINICAL STUDY RESULTS
- REDUCED REDNESS OF THE SKIN - 27.7% reduction in the skin's redness after wearing our sheet mask for 15 minutes
- SMOOTHER SKIN - 13.1% smoother skin after wearing our sheet mask for 15 minutes
- MORE HYDRATED SKIN - 49.6% increase in hydration after wearing our sheet mask for 15 minutes
- ECO-FRIENDLY / BIODEGRADABLE - 100% of the bio-cellulose mask material decomposes in 2 months!
HYDRATE: Hyaluronic Acid alleviates dry skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while speeding up the wound healing process.
BRIGHTEN: Vitamin C Has beneficial effects on skin cells, helping prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamage while brightening the skin.
SMOOTH: Snail Extract is packed with nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein enzymes, antimicrobial and copper peptides, and proteoglycans, correcting sunspots and smoothing out creases and wrinkles.
REGENERATE: Vitamin B3 helps reduce wrinkles, uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation on the skin.
PARABEN FREE | DYE FREE | FRAGRANCE-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE | ECO-FRIENDLY
1. Open sachet, remove mask from sheets & apply to chest
2. Take some your time and relax for 20 minutes
3. Remove mask & massage any remaining serum into your skin
Our Wrinkles Schminkles InfuseFAST Mask makes for a perfect in-clinic treatment or use at home. Masks can also be refrigerated before application for an additional cooling effect.